COVID-19 Protocols for Daycare Clients
- Please refrain from entering our facility if:
- You or anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19. Please follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- You or a member of your household have traveled out of state and are required to self-quarantine per Maine CDC protocol.
- Please wear a face-covering anytime you enter the store for the protection of yourself, staff, and our community. All staff members who have contact with clients will be wearing a face-covering inside and outside the store. If you are not wearing a face covering, you may be asked to leave immediately.
- Because of the size of our shop, we have elected only to allow two clients at a time inside the store.
- Staff will be parking as close to the road as possible to leave the front spaces available for clients. This will help clients also see how many people are inside. If you are unsure, a staff member will come out to let you know when it is ok to enter. We understand this may cause some delays, but it ensures the safety of everyone.
- Please maintain at least 6’ of space between other clients and staff when inside the building.
- Please, whenever possible, only have one family member per household enter for purchases or for dropping off or picking up a pet.
- A staff member will take your pet near the collar to maintain social distancing and minimize human contact. The leash and harness will be sanitized once the dogs are secure in their kennels.
- Staff will bring your dog or dogs out; please take the leash at the collar to maintain social distancing and minimize human contact. Staff will need to sanitize and wash their hands between clients. Please be patient while they do so.
- A printable version of all Green Acres Kennel Shop COVID-19 protocols are posted on our website at https://www.greenacreskennel.com/images/gaks_covid-19_protocols.pdf.