COVID-19 Protocols for Entry to Our Facility
- Please refrain from entering our facility if:
- You or anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19. Please follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- You or a member of your household have traveled out of state and are required to self-quarantine per Maine CDC protocol. Please contact us to determine how we can safely get your pet to you.
- Please wear a properly fitting face mask anytime you enter the store for the protection of yourself, staff, and our community. All staff members who have contact with clients will be wearing a properly fitted face mask inside and outside the store. If you are not wearing a face mask, you may be asked to leave immediately.
- If you are unable to wear a facemask due to a medical condition, we ask that you use our curbside pickup service as indicated below.
- Because of the size of our shop, we have elected only to allow two clients at a time inside the store.
- Staff will be parking as close to the road as possible to leave the front spaces available for clients. This will help clients also see how many people are inside. If you are unsure, a staff member will come out to let you know when it is ok to enter. We understand this may cause some delays, but it ensures the safety of everyone.
- Please maintain at least 6’ of space between other clients and staff when inside the building.
- Please, whenever possible, only have one family member per household enter for purchases or for dropping off or picking up a pet.
- Curbside pickup is available for pet food and supplies.
- You can either email the booking desk ([email protected]) or call the store (945-6841) to arrange to have your items picked from stock.
- Payment information will be taken over the phone (please do not email your credit card information) before your order is picked.
- Items will be kept in the entryway and labeled with each client’s name to avoid entering into the store. If preferred, staff can deliver your merchandise to your car when arranged ahead of time.
- Staff members that take curbside pickups out to client vehicles will need some time to sanitize and wash their hands between clients. Please be patient when they are doing so.
- We are also offering delivery within the Bangor area. If you would like to use this service, please call 945-6841 to arrange it. We may not be able to do same-day delivery, so please give at least 24-48 hours’ notice for delivery orders.
- Green Acres will maintain records of all purchases, including name and contact information. This is necessary to assist in contact tracing should the need arise.
- A printable version of all Green Acres Kennel Shop COVID-19 protocols are posted on our website at https://www.greenacreskennel.com/images/gaks_covid-19_protocols.pdf.