COVID-19 Protocols for Staff
- If a staff member or member of their household exhibit any signs of COVID-19, they will immediately notify their supervisor and follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- If a staff member or member of their household has known contact with an individual determined to have the COVID-19 virus, they must refrain from working for a minimum of 14 days and follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- Staff members are required to comply with all Maine CDC protocols involving out of state travel and self- quarantine.
- Staff members will not be permitted to work while a member of their household is in self-quarantine.
- Staff members are required to maintain social distancing when interacting with clients, vendors, contractors and with one another to the extent possible.
- Staff members will properly wear a face mask when interacting with anyone in public areas on Green Acres property; the retail space, training field, or parking lot.
- Training instructors will maintain attendance records of all students attending classes indicating their name and contact information, phone, and email. This is necessary to assist in contact tracing should the need arise.