COVID-19 Protocols for Use of Our Training Field
In addition to the posted rules on the training field fence, please follow these additional rules:
- Please refrain from entering the training field if:
- You or anyone in your household has knowingly been exposed to someone testing positive for COVID-19. Please follow the Maine CDC’s recommendations for reporting and self-quarantine.
- You or a member of your household have traveled out of state and are required to self-quarantine per Maine CDC protocol.
- Please wear a face-covering anytime you enter the training field for the protection of yourself, staff, and our community. All staff members who have contact with clients will be wearing a face-covering inside and outside the store. If you are not wearing a face covering, you may be asked to leave immediately.
- Only family members that reside together may be in the field at one time without the presence of a Green Acres Kennel Shop team member.
- Please maintain at least 6’ of space between other clients and staff when inside the building or the training field.
- Please stay away from the gate when inside the play yard to allow others to enter for classes always maintaining a minimum of 6’ of space.
- No food or beverages for people are allowed in the training field.
- Please avoid touching the fence while inside the play yard.
- Maintain possession of personal leads and harnesses. Do not hang them on the fence.
- A printable version of all Green Acres Kennel Shop COVID-19 protocols are posted on our website at https://www.greenacreskennel.com/images/gaks_covid-19_protocols.pdf.