In this episode of The Woof Meow Show from June 16, 2018, Kate and Don answer questions from their listeners. Topics addressed include:
- At what age should I start training my dog?
- What are the most important things to teach my dog?
- Can my kids be involved in training our new dog?
- Will all cats do well being indoor-only cats?
- What are the best ways to bond with a new cat?
- What is the best way to get a dog used to being bathed and how often should I bathe my dog?
- My dog hates having their nails trimmed? What can I do?
You can hear The Woof Meow Show on Z62 Retro Radio, AM620, and WKIT HD3 at 9 AM on Saturday. If you are not near a radio, listen on your computer at http://www.wzonthepulse.com or your smartphone or tablet with the free WZON 620 AM app. A podcast of the show is typically posted immediately after the show and can be downloaded at www.woofmeowshow.com and the Apple iTunes store.
Articles on Don’s Blog ( http://www.words-woofs-meows.com )
What Is Dog Training? – http://bit.ly/WhatIsDogTraining
Dog Training – A Rescue Dogs Perspective – http://bit.ly/Rescue-Muppy
How to choose a dog trainer – http://bit.ly/HowToChooseADogTrainer
Podcasts from The Woof Meow Show ( http://www.woofmeowshow.com )
Podcast – The Importance of Training Your Dog and 2018 Classes at Green Acres – https://www.greenacreskennel.com/blog/2017/12/10/podcast-the-importance-of-training-your-dog-and-2018-classes-at-green-acres/
Podcast – The Woof Meow Show – Pet Behavior, Vets & The AAHA Canine and Feline Behavior Management Guidelines with Dr. Dave Cloutier from Veazie Veterinary Clinic – https://www.greenacreskennel.com/blog/2016/03/13/podcast-the-woof-meow-show-pet-behavior-vets-the-aaha-canine-and-feline-behavior-management-guidelines-with-dr-dave-cloutier-from-veazie-veterinary-clinic/
©16JUN18, Donald J. Hanson, All Rights Reserved
< Click for Copyright and Use Policy >